FeverBee’s Professional Community management course is entirely taught online with an emphasis on providing participants with maximum flexibility in their studies. Our course isn’t easy but participants are supported with training that can be re-visited at a time which suits them, through the use of recorded webinars and lesson handouts.
Each course spans ten weeks, with one lesson per week.
Lessons are accessible on a scheduled weekly basis in the password-protected community area of the website. Lessons are taught through an interactive webinar during which participants will be taught about the topic, shown case studies and be asked questions relating to the material.
Each lesson will last approximately 45 minutes.
Throughout the lesson, participants will be encouraged to ask questions (by text) and contribute their experiences, opinions and ideas.
To ensure all participants, regardless of location, can participate in every lesson – each lesson will also be recorded and participants may play or replay a lesson in their own time.
In addition to these live weekly lessons, the course includes:
The course is an intensive, distance-learning (online), experience which includes the following:
- Live weekly lessons (which are also recorded so you won’t miss one). Each lesson also includes a Q&A session.
- 60,000+ words of written material covering every step of the community development process.
- FeverBee’s personal coaching to support your community. We set aside time to personally coach each participant on their specific community situations.
- Template scripts/strategies and other documents we use for our own clients. You get the exact same materials that we use for clients.
- End of course assignment covering the course material focused specifically on your organisation’s community efforts. By the end of this course you have a clear document, reviewed by us, to guide your immediate efforts.
- Access to key academic journals. Undertake your own research with access to the key journals in the field.
- Recommended reading. Each lessons comes along with a list of recommended readings so you can explore the lesson ideas in more detail.
- Problem-orientated live discussions with fellow participants. We tackle a major topic each week. Learn from other professionals facing the same challenges that you have.
Each lesson has an assignment component, which can be handed in as one document at the end of the ten weeks. These assignments are practical in nature and designed to provide you with a document useful to your own organization’s community efforts. If you need support or help throughout the ten weeks, we provide one-on-one support to ensure you get the most out of the course.